Dean Williamson has been overseeing the Frauenshuh, Inc. operation since 2008. In addition to his leadership responsibilities, Dean continues to provide a wide array of services with a focus on corporate service representation, development, project management and governmental entitlement all on a local and national level.
Dean started his career at Frauenshuh in 1992. He has diverse and extensive real estate experience in all markets including office, health care, industrial and retail, with a strong background in providing corporate service solutions for a variety of real estate clientele. He has successfully completed more than 12,000 acres of property brokerage and approximately 8 million square feet of real estate leasing, development and project management transactions over the years.
- 2019 GlobeStreet Real Estate Forum Top Influencers in Healthcare
- Minnesota Business Partners, Deputy
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Dean earned his Bachelor Degree in Management from the University of Minnesota where he was also a tenured member of the Golden Gopher Hockey Team from 1987–1990. He earned his CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute in 1997. He is a Twin Cities native, residing with his family in Edina.