Allecia McDonald is a Facilities Manager and works within the Property and Asset Management Group at Frauenshuh. Allecia currently supports the Bremer Bank portfolio focusing on branch locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Her primary responsibilities consist of customer relations and facility operations, financial planning and oversight, and vendor management.
Allecia joined Frauenshuh in 2021. She came to us with over 7 years of Facility Management experience in corporate office space, ranging from 1,000,000 square feet to small executive suites nationally. Allecia experienced managing tenants, project management for projects up to a million dollars, process improvement and documentation, leasing and owning facilities, parking programs and much more.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- International Facility Management Association, Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter Board Member
- Certified Fitwel Ambassador
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce, Member
Allecia earned her B.A.S. Degree in Facilities Management under the Construction Management program from the University of Minnesota in 2019. She is a Twin Cities native, currently residing in Shakopee with her husband and two dogs. In her spare time she enjoys being outdoors, sharing food with family and friends, traveling, and designing interiors for fun.