Chad Conoryea is an Associate Director of Facilities Management within the Frauenshuh Property and Asset Management Group. He currently works with the team supporting the Bremer Bank portfolio throughout MN, WI and ND. His primary responsibilities are customer relations, property operations, financial oversight, as well as long and short-term planning. Chad’s diverse experience with corporate facilities and investment property brings a wide range of experience to his clients and teammates.
Chad joined Frauenshuh in 2008. Prior to moving into the Frauenshuh Property and Asset Management division, he worked in the Facility Management Group assisting in managing a multi-site portfolio. Chad has also owned and operated his own landscape company during high school and college, worked in the residential lending department at TCF Bank, and managed several residential apartment buildings.
- International Facility Management Association, Certified Facility Manager and Facility Management Professional
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Chad earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from the University of St. Thomas in 2003. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota. Chad is a Minnesota native residing with his family in Eagan.