Cole Siewert currently works in the Property and Asset Management Group and is responsible for all aspects of managing properties in the Frauenshuh Suburban Portfolio.
Cole joined Frauenshuh in 2020, and prior to moving into Frauenshuh’s Property and Asset Management division, he interned at First Farmers and Merchants Bank. During his time at the bank he was responsible and assisted in various escrow items, analyzing financial statements/forecasting, and developing commercial loan presentations. Cole is also a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Greater Saint Paul Building Owners and Managers Association, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- St. Cloud State University Alumni
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Cole earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from St. Cloud State University where he was also a member of the Investment and Real Estate Club. He is a Twin Cities native, currently residing in Red Wing, and enjoys spending time with his family and friends.