David Anderson co-leads the Corporate Services team and provides representation and consultation to corporate and commercial real estate users, investors and owners to support their firms’ strategy and create value in their real estate positions and portfolio. David’s practice includes corporate real estate services, tenant and buyer representation, development, acquisition & disposition services and strategic advisory services on a local and national level.
David’s professional experience spans over 28 years in the commercial real estate, development, investment, construction and economic development industry. Dave’s broad ranging experience includes working with privately held, corporate and institutional entities on an array of real estate projects from strategic real estate and market analysis, site selection, acquisitions, land and building development, financing, government permitting and incentives, and overall project management. Throughout his career, David has been directly involved in the advancement of commercial and corporate real estate transactions and development projects totaling more than $1 billion in value.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- NAIOP 2019 Awards of Excellence Award – Medical Office Minnesota Drive Medical Campus, Edina
- Minnesota Real Estate Journal Real Estate Awards – 2018 Broker of the Year
- NAIOP 2016 Awards of Excellence Award – CenterPoint Energy, Golden Valley
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Board Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Minnesota Economic Development Foundation, Past Chairman
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota, Past President
- Urban Land Institute – Minnesota, Past Executive Committee Member
- St. Cloud State University Foundation, Past Member, Board of Trustees
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
David holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Local and Urban Affairs from St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota. David is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota and is a Certified Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council. David and his family reside in Bloomington, Minnesota.