Dean Freeman oversees several areas for Frauenshuh, Inc. including investments, acquisition and property/facilities management of a 4.5 million square foot portfolio. Additionally he works with the property/asset management teams in the delivery of management and related services to the ownership and tenants in the managed portfolio. Dean also works in the areas of corporate services, strategic planning, acquisitions and financings.
Dean joined Frauenshuh Commercial in late 2011. Prior to joining the Company Dean spent six years with Cassidy Turley (2005-2011), 16 years with United Properties, now Cushman/Wakefield Northmarq (1990-2005) and nine years with Towle Real Estate working in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Minneapolis, Minnesota (1981-1990). During his career, Dean has worked in a variety of areas including client relations, operations, business development, strategic planning, leasing and investments.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association St. Paul, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Dean earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics for the University of Minnesota in 1979. He became a Certified Property Manager (CPM) in 1987 and earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2000. Dean and his wife reside in Rosemount.