Dylan McCormick provides project management services to customers throughout all phases of the project. Dylan has thoughtful, collaborative, and strategic approach. Dylan is a key team member during the initiating and planning phases and will be essential to your projects success by providing effective planning and execution that will achieve successful outcomes. Dylan will support the occupancy, transition to operations, and other closeout activities. He has a proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and meeting expectations.
Dylan has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, with a focus in healthcare and professional office. His experience in architecture, construction, and project management provides him a well-rounded understanding of design and construction. He is experienced in managing infrastructure, renovations, build-outs, and new construction type projects. He can manage multiple projects or focus his attention on your large multi-million-dollar capital investment.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Professional in Project Management (PMP)
- Project Management Institute, Member
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, LEED Green Associates
- Infection Control Risk Assessment Training
- Hospital Protocol Training Certificate
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Dylan earned an Associate Degree is Construction Management from NHCC, a Degree in Drafting and Design Technology from Herzing College, and is a Certified Professional in Project Management. Dylan is a Minnesota native and lives with his family in the north metro. Dylan enjoys being outdoors, winter camping, playing hockey and golf.