Jerry Hersman oversees company-owned and 3rd Party portfolios that total 110 properties and over 2.5 million SF. Property types include suburban and CBD commercial, medical office, industrial, retail and 85 financial services branch offices. Jerry’s team consists of seven Property and Facility Directors and Managers, four Administrative Assistants and fifteen engineers with responsibilities of strategic portfolio, client asset and property management, financial reporting and forecasting, and client communications.
Jerry joined Frauenshuh in January 2018. Previously, Jerry spent the past 15 years providing asset and property management on a portfolio of up to 3.1 million SF 24-property mixed-use real estate that included Landmark Towers – a 213,000 SF 20-story Class A office tower in downtown St. Paul, MN. In addition to Landmark Towers, Jerry directed the corporate real estate programs for up to 240 locations with four other national Twin City-based firms. Jerry has directed C-Suite and Ownership strategic planning, financial reporting, client relations, property sales and leasing, planning and construction, and administrative programs including Corporate Travel, Purchasing and Mailroom Operations. Jerry has served leadership roles in the real estate industry locally and nationally since 1996:
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Greater Saint Paul BOMA, Past Chair, Past Treasurer, current Chapter Board of Directors
- BOMA International, Past Nomination Committee Member, Past Chair of Midwest Northern Region
- Core-Net Global Midwest Chapter, Past Board of Directors and Steering Committee Member, Past Board Chair
- IDRC / NACORE International, Past Associations Merger Integration National Team Member
- University of St. Thomas – Saint Paul, MN, Past University Parent Network Co-Chair
- Greater Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Past “Leadership Minneapolis” Program Chair
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
Jerry earned a Bachelor of Sciences in Business with an Accounting Major at the University of Minnesota – Minneapolis. Jerry and his wife Beth reside in Eagan and have two adult sons. Jerry enjoys all sports and recreation, travel, reading and family time.