Jason Klinghagen is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of our engineering team and supporting the goals and objectives of our clients and properties. In this role, he works closely with our teams in operations, client services, energy management, sustainability and planning.
Jason joined Frauenshuh in early 2015 as a Roving Engineer for the Frauenshuh Facilities Building Service team and in 2016 was promoted to Lead Engineer of the team. Prior to joining the Company, Jason spent eight years as an Engineer for Ameripride Services (2007-2015), attended Dunwoody College for his degree in HVAC and Plumbing Design (2005-2007), and spent five years as an HVAC and Plumbing Technician for TEK Mechanical in Hutchinson, MN (2000-2005).
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- BOMA Greater Minneapolis, Member
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Jason served in the Minnesota Army National Guard for 16 years, receiving 14 medals for service to include the Bronze Star. Jason and his family reside in Stillwater.