Joe specializes in corporate services for tenants and owners which include tenant and buyer representation, leasing and brokerage services, project management, due diligence services, development, project coordination and strategic planning.
Joe joined Frauenshuh in 2021 as an intern before joining fulltime in the summer of 2022 and works with a broad range of real estate requirements in the office, healthcare, retail and industrial markets. Joe is a licensed real estate professional in the state of Minnesota and analyzes the market and its trends to help his clients make the best-informed real estate decisions possible.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILITATIONS
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Economic Club of Minnesota, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce, Member
Joe is a 2022 graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Theology. Joe grew up on the east side of Twin Cities, currently residing in St. Paul. Joe enjoys his free time playing hockey, hunting, and spending time with friends and family out on the lake.