Katie Cohen currently works in the Property and Asset Management Group that is responsible for all aspects of managing office and retail buildings in the Frauenshuh Suburban Portfolio.
Katie joined the Frauenshuh team in 2018. Prior to moving into Frauenshuh’s Property and Asset Management division, she worked in property and asset management in both the Twin Cities and DC Metro area. In her previous roles, Katie was responsible for budgeting, vendor management, and assisting in the management of Class A office buildings. Katie is an active member in both the IREM and BOMA Minneapolis chapters and is currently pursuing her CPM designation.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Real Estate Sales License, Minnesota
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Minnesota Chapter, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Katie earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in History from the University of Minnesota. She is a Twin Cities native, resides in Eden Prairie, and enjoys spending time with her husband and dog.