Katie Prater is a Facilities Manager within the Frauenshuh Property and Asset Management Group. She currently works with the team supporting the Bremer Bank portfolio, focusing on branches located in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Her primary responsibilities include customer relations, facility operations, financial oversight, as well as long and short-term planning.
Katie joined Frauenshuh in 2019. Prior to joining Frauenshuh, Katie managed a portfolio of both residential and commercial condominium buildings Downtown Minneapolis. Her other real estate experience includes working for a retail real estate developer in the Leasing department where she was responsible for the leasing of a portfolio of Twin Cities shopping centers.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Facility Management Professional
- Real Estate Sales License, Minnesota
- Building Owners and Managers Association St. Paul, Member
- International Facility Management Association, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Katie earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition from the University of Minnesota. She currently lives in Savage and enjoys spending time outdoors and on the lakes with her family, friends, and dog.