Kelly Hecksel currently oversees a portfolio of bank branch buildings including a service center and corporate offices consisting of over 1,000,000 square feet over a three-state region. Her primary responsibilities include tenant services, facility operations, financial oversight, leasing support, project management as well as long and short-term planning.
Kelly joined Frauenshuh in 2012. Before moving into her current position in the Facility Management Division, she supported multiple clients in facility operations and managing capital improvement projects within the company. Prior to joining Frauenshuh Kelly worked at Burnet Title as a closing account executive. She has over 18 years of real estate knowledge and expertise to offer her accounts.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Facility Manager
- Facility Management Professional
- International Facility Management Association, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Minnesota School of Business in 2006. She is a Minnesota native and currently resides in Mankato with her husband, four children and two dogs.