Mark Sharockman oversees the finance, accounting and insurance functions for Frauenshuh, Inc. including the property portfolio.
Mark joined Frauenshuh, Inc. in 2021. Prior to joining the Company, Mark brings more than 30 years of experience in finance, operations and accounting. In his most recent role as Chief Financial Officer at St. Paul Eye Clinic, Mark was instrumental in strategic and operational decision-making and implemented analytical tools to evaluate business performance, improvement and growth opportunities allowing the company to prioritize, and efficiently use, its financial, physical and human resources.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Adjunct Finance Instructor at the University of Minnesota
- MMGMA, Member
- ASOA, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Mark earned his Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree at Duke University. He also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of North Dakota. Mark and his family reside in Northeast Minneapolis.