Nancy Hane joined Frauenshuh in 2017. Nancy has an extensive history of over 20 years of experience and increasing responsibilities in commercial property management in the local real estate industry. For Frauenshuh, Nancy is responsible for the management and operation of a portfolio of six medical office and two industrial properties in the Twin Cities and Duluth.
Nancy previously managed a mix of medical, office and industrial properties for Northco Real Estate Services, Colonnade Properties and IRET Properties. Her strengths include financial controls compliance, customer service and timely reporting.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Minneapolis, Member
- Institute for Real Estate Management, Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Nancy is a Twin Cities native. She enjoys spending time with family and golfing.