Ross Hedlund co-leads the Corporate Services team and provides representation and consultation to commercial real estate users to support their firms’ strategy and create value in their real estate positions. Ross’ practice includes corporate service consultancy, development projects, government entitlements, tenant representation and strategic advisory services on a local and national level.
Ross has been with Frauenshuh since 2010 and works with clients in the healthcare, office, and retail markets. He has successfully completed more than 5 million square feet of real estate development, tenant representation, leasing, sales and project management transactions. He also brings eight years of military experience including two year-long tours to Iraq in 2004 and 2009. He separated from the military with several awards including a Bronze Star Medal, an Army Commendation Medal and a Combat Action Badge.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (“CCIM”)
- Association of Medical Facility Professionals, Upper Midwest Treasurer and Board Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association, Real Property Administrator (“RPA”)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, University of St. Thomas
- Medical Group Management Association, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Ross completed the Real Estate Management Program through Harvard Business School and Harvard Graduate School of Design Executive Education, earned an MBA with a Finance Emphasis graduating with distinction as a Carlson Scholar from the Carlson School of Management, and earned a BSB with a double-major in Entrepreneurial Management and Marketing from the Carlson School of Management. Ross is a licensed real estate Broker and real estate Salesperson in the state of Minnesota and a licensed remote pilot with the FAA. Ross’s awards include multiple NAIOP Award of Excellence, being named to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 2019 “40 Under 40” cohort and multiple other awards through MSCA, MREJ, Finance & Commerce, and other business and real estate associations. Ross enjoys ultra-endurance athletics, golfing, yoga and spending time with his family.