Kelly Scharping is responsible for implementing human resource management strategies that enable Frauenshuh to recruit, train and retain a high performing and motivated workforce. Kelly specializes in talent management, staffing, employee benefits, compliance, employee relations policies and strategies, learning and development.
Kelly joined Frauenshuh in 2011 and is an accomplished HR professional with over 8 years of experience. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise and Sports Management from The University of North Carolina/Greensboro.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Kelly resides in Arlington, MN where her husband and four children enjoy the farm life while raising professional bucking bulls.