Shelley Unruh’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the activities of the properties in her portfolio. This includes property management, financial reporting, budgeting, project management and involvement in leasing and marketing. In her role with Frauenshuh, Shelley has significant client and contractor contact.
Shelley joined Frauenshuh in 2007 as Property Administrator for Metro Office Park. She has 20 plus years of experience working in commercial property management with several prominent companies, starting as a receptionist and working her way up to her current position. She has developed an extensive knowledge of all operations and financial policies, procedures, and systems required for effective operations of a property.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Shelley lives in Apple Valley, MN. She enjoys spending time with her family, making jewelry, and going to movies and craft shows.