Tami Shroyer, an accomplished real estate professional, brings a strong record of real estate management experience to the Frauenshuh Team. Tami leads a team of 6 staff members from the onsite management office at Southdale Medical Center. Tami’s responsibilities include financial reporting, capital programs, tenant construction & all aspects of building operations and maintenance. She develops strong tenant & vendor relationships.
Tami joined Frauenshuh in 2020 bringing 20 years of property management experience. Prior to joining Frauenshuh, Tami managed multiple Class A and Class B downtown and suburban office assets in Seattle, Washington and the greater Minneapolis area totaling more than 2.1MM SF for a variety of landlords and investors.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Real Property Administrator, Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis Energy and Environment – Committee Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Broker
- LEED Green Associate
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
In her free time, Tami enjoys cooking, dining out, theatre, live music and international travel. She is an avid Seattle Seahawks fan and is happy to talk football with Vikings fans.