Taylor Nelson currently works in the Property and Asset Management Group and is responsible for all aspects of managing office and related properties in the Frauenshuh Suburban Portfolio. He also is a key member of our facilities management team.
Taylor joined Frauenshuh in 2018, and prior to moving into Frauenshuh’s Property and Asset Management division, he was a hotel General Manager. As a Hotel General Manager, he successfully opened and operated a 102 room Home2 Suites by Hilton, managed key account relationships and was responsible for financial management.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Associate of Greater Minneapolis, Young Professionals Member
- Real Estate Sales License, Minnesota
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
He is a Twin Cities native, resides in Savage and enjoys the outdoors and traveling.