Wayne Kuykendall came to Frauenshuh in 1995 and has 45 plus years of experience in commercial real estate. Wayne is responsible for listing land, office, and industrial properties for clients throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area and represents clients in their real estate needs in and outside of the Twin Cities. Wayne also provides tenant representation in office and industrial requirements for clients.
Wayne worked with many esteemed companies including Reliastar Corporate Properties, Dain Corporation, Eberhardt Company, Honeywell Building Management Services and Towle Company. He previously was Co-Chair of Building Owners and Managers Association’s marketing committee for eight years.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Property Manager
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Wayne holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from St. Olaf College and is a licensed real estate broker. He enjoys classical music, playing golf and being a grandparent to eight grandchildren.