Zach Eliason works within the Property and Asset Management department at Frauenshuh. In addition to overseeing a portfolio of properties directly, he assists the Senior Vice President in process implementation, procedural improvement and general oversight of the department.
With 20 years in the industry, Zach has had the opportunity to manage office, industrial, retail, and medical properties. He also has more than five years of experience in real estate Asset Management which provides him a unique perspective that adds value from both an operational and financial perspective.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, Candidate
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
Zach and his wife enjoy spending time with family and attending their two kids many sporting events. Zach received his Business Management degree in 1996 from St. Cloud State University where he was also a member of the varsity golf team. He also earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree through St. Cloud State in 2007. Zach and his family reside in Rogers.